Level 2 Diploma in Care + Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The diploma includes Level 2 Diploma in Care and Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care. The qualification gives you 106 credits.
The objective of the qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 4 Diplomas or Year 1 of a UK bachelors degree. The programme has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- Fast-Track: 10 months
- Standard mode: 18 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 16 and above OR;
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or other related level 2 subjects or other equivalent international qualifications
Stage 1: Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Communication in Care Settings
- Duty of Care
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Care Settings
- Handle Information in Care Settings
- Health, Safety and Well-Being in Care Settings
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches
- Personal Development in a Care Setting
- Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
Stage 2: Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- The Health and Social Care Sector
- A Person-CentredApproach to Health and Social Care
- Academic and Research Skills for Health and Social Care
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- Fast-Track: 10 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £2200
- Standard mode: 18 months - Standard mode @ GBP £1500
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
Fast-Track: 10 months programme
● Payment option (a): GBP £275 x 8 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b): GBP £1100 x 2 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c): GBP £2090 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Standard mode: 18 months programme
● Payment option (d): GBP £125 x 12 monthly instalments
● Payment option (e): GBP £500 x 3 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (f): GBP £750 x 2 half instalments
● Payment option (g): GBP £1425 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)