Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60 credit qualification. It is equivalent in size and level to an A level and an Access to HE qualification. Learners must complete 4 mandatory units worth 60 credits to achieve the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
The qualification provides learners with an introduction to the health and social care sector as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a healthcare degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of level 4 qualifications, including Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or to a degree programme at a higher education provider.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- No formal qualification required. OR;
- Learner should be 17 years and above to apply.
- An introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centered Care
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.