The qualification provides learners with an introduction to the health and social care sector as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a healthcare degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of level 4 qualifications, including Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or to a degree programme at a higher education provider.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 16 and above OR;
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or other related level 2 subjects or other equivalent international qualifications
- An introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centered Care
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.