Level 4 Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 4 Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care is a 30 credit size qualification. Learners must complete one mandatory unit and then choose one further from optional unit to gain this certificate.
The core unit of this qualification, 'Health and Social Care in Context' outlines the key frameworks and external influences that affect organisations operating in the Health and Social Care sector.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree OR diploma course in Health & Social Care.
Students who complete this qualification can progress for further studies in health and social care sector.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above OR;
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above OR other related level 3 subjects OR other equivalent international qualifications
- Health and Social Care in Context
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management
- People in Organisations
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.