Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree. Learners will take 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits and a further 5 to 9 optional units to make a total of 120 credits.
This qualification provides learners with the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and understanding across a range of essential management subjects with a focus on the healthcare context.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the healthcare sector.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care which provides entry to the third year of a variety of Bachelor’s Degrees at a higher education institution.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above OR;
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above OR other related level 3 subjects OR other equivalent international qualifications
- Health and Social Care in Context
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management
- People in Organisations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Management of Activity Provision
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Finance For Managers
- Safeguarding Adults
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Working with Multi-disciplinary Teams
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Care
- Study Skills
- Management of Health and Social Care Provision
- Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)