Level 5 + Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The diploma includes Level 5 and Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management. It gives you 240 total credits (120 credit for each level). The programme is considered equivalent Year 2 and Year 3 of a bachelors degree . Learners must complete all the mandatory units totalling 240 credits.
The objective of the qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 7 Diplomas. The programme has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- Fast-Track: 10 months
- Standard mode: 15 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Learner must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course OR;
Stage 1: Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits)
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being (20 credits)
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff (20 credits)
- Research in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Stage 2: Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- Personal and Professional Development (10 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management (15 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces (15 credits)
- Financial Decision Making for Healthcare Managers (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- Fast-Track: 10 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £2200
- Standard mode: 15 months - Standard mode @ GBP £1500
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
Fast-Track: 10 months programme
● Payment option (a): GBP £275 x 8 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b): GBP £1100 x 2 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c): GBP £2090 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Standard mode: 15 months programme
● Payment option (d): GBP £125 x 12 monthly instalments
● Payment option (e): GBP £500 x 3 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (f): GBP £750 x 2 half instalments
● Payment option (g): GBP £1425 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)