Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 60s credit qualification, 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further optional unit totalling 60 credits.
This diploma introduces a range of topics relevant to employment in healthcare and health science. Learners will gain an extensive skillset for both care and managing, ensuring that they are able to fulfil a managerial level role.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for managers entering a more senior position and being exposed to new types of information and decisions.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Extended Diplomas or Level 6 Diploma in Health & Socialcare provide the third year of a Bachelors Degree at a university.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Facilitating change in health and social care
- Managing communication
- People management
- Leading practice in health and social care
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Management of safeguarding for health and social care
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Management of Activity Provision
- Finance For Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Health and safety in the health and social care workplace
- Employability Skills
- Personal and professional development
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.