The Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management provides the opportunity for the development of key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and aims to develop these skills and techniques, which are essential for successful performance in later working life. This enables our students to make an immediate contribution at work, and in any setting.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited for those in a management role in the health care sector. Upon completion students are better equipped to become invaluable members of their workforce.
On successful completion of a Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management, a number of progression opportunities become available. Direct entry to Level 6 Diploma In Healthcare management, develop your professional status by upgrading your knowledge on other management courses or progress to other higher qualifications.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above OR;
- One or two years’ study of business, management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or A level 5 qualification in business, management or related subjects for example Level 5 Diploma in Management or Other equivalent international qualifications
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.