Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable learners to develop a sound understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in own country.
This course will enhance knowledge in learners so that they can work as an effective manager in hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care professions. Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management enables learners to progress into or within employment or continue their further study towards UK Masters top up qualifications. This college has progression links with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 3-7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into corresponding degree year and masters top-up programmes.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 6 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management for Health and Social Care
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Human Resources Management in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode @ GBP £999
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 Months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% Bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% Bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
9 Months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by OTHM, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)