The level 7 Qualifications in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector. It also provide a thorough understanding of the healthcare business. The programme aims to develop responsible healthcare professionals and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
Specialists and managers from all over the world – who are pursuing a management career in hospitals, healthcare companies and institutions worldwide and wish to acquire additional management qualifications to enhance their professional skills. Build your managerial and leadership skills and prepare for success in this rapidly growing industry through this course. This program is designed for: Working health care professionals seeking to increase their management skills, Professionals looking to transition into the health care industry, Physicians, clinical/allied health professionals, managers and others preparing for supervisory, managerial, or advanced-level administrative positions in the industry.
Earning a diploma in healthcare management generally enhances one’s ability to obtain gainful employment within the health care and medical fields. Many who receive diplomas note a substantial salary increase after earning them, too. Students who complete this qualification can progress to a job in Healthcare sector or move directly to various MBA top- up programmes at universities.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- Possession of a bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- International Health Policy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Research for Senior Managers
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Programme Leadership
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Management Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by OTHM, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.