Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
This qualification can progress learners to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree OR diploma course in Health & Social Care.
Students will gain skills and knowledge to assist them with academic development. Possible career paths: Carer, Learning Disability, Teaching.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- No formal qualification required. OR;
- Learner should be 17 years and above to apply.
- Communication in Care Settings
- Duty of Care
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Care Settings
- Handle Information in Care Settings
- Health, Safety and Well-Being in Care Settings
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches
- Personal Development in a Care Setting
- Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.