Level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy
The Level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy is a 15 credits qualification. Learners must complete one core unit in order to gain this certificate.
This Level 6 Certificate focus on international policy, the course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the relevant matters that concern healthcare policy from a global perspective, such as social, political and cultural issues.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
The level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy is an excellent course for any health care professional, and will expand your knowledge of managerial procedures used in the health care sector, while offering an international perspective.
On successful completion of a Level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy, a number of progression opportunities become available. Direct entry to Level 6 Diploma In Healthcare management, develop your professional status by upgrading your knowledge on other management courses or progress to other higher qualifications.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above OR;
- One or two years’ study of business, management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or A level 5 qualification in business, management or related subjects for example Level 5 Diploma in Management or Other equivalent international qualifications
- International Healthcare Policy
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.