MSc Healthcare Management - 24 months
This programme is designed to support existing or aspirant leaders to develop their knowledge and understanding of leadership theories and frameworks.
You will study modules that explore the concept of leadership from a personal, professional and organisational perspective. And you will develop your strategic thinking skills – gaining the knowledge and skills to generate and lead change within an organisational context.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 24 Months
- 18 Months
In order to apply you should have either:
- The Learners must possess:
• Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
• 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
• Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course. OR;
- Health and Social Care Leadership
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
(Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2)
- Dissertation Project
- (Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university)
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 24 Months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £5700
- 18 Months - Standard mode @ GBP £6700
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
24 Months programme
● Payment option (a) - GBP £316 x 18 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b) - GBP £950 x 6 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c) - GBP £1425 x 4 half yearly instalments
● Payment option (d) - GBP £5415 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% discount on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
18 Months programme
● Payment option (a) - GBP £478 x 14 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b) - GBP £1340 x 5 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c) - GBP £2233 x 3 half yearly instalments
● Payment option (d) - GBP £6365 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% discount on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Total Credits: 180 Credits (Stage 1 + Stage 2)
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MSc Health and Social Care Management degree. Total credits earned will be 60 credits.