Course title : Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care | Credits : 24 | Course code : L2-DHSC-BAA
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
This qualification can progress learners to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree OR diploma course in Health & Social Care.
Students will gain skills and knowledge to assist them with academic development. Possible career paths: Carer, Learning Disability, Teaching.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- Secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children's and young people’s settings
- Introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Implement person centred approaches in health and social care
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Handle information in health and social care settings
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
The programme is accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA), UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.