Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The Level 6 qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety are developed to provide learners who have or are looking to develop into a senior role in an organisation for managing health and safety policy and practice.
Learners will gain the skills and knowledge to understand the legal and regulatory background to occupational health and safety policy, to be able to assess policies, as well as to recommend and implement policy changes. Learners will develop knowledge and skills relevant to putting policy into practice, utilising management systems, resources, risk and incident management, leadership, management and skills development.
Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
Qualification status ✓ ACCREDITEDThis qualification is approved and listed on OfQual.GOV.UK register
CLICK TO VERIFY
Sample certificatePlease click on the link below to view the sample certificate awarded upon completion of the course.
> Click to view
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
● Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 credits)
● Health and Safety Management Practice (10 credits)
● Risk and Incident Management (8 credits)
● Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 credits)
● Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 credits)
● Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 credits)
● Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1750
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £1450
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
● Payment option (a): GBP £583 x 3 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b): GBP £1662.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
9 months programme
● Payment option (c): GBP £290 x 5 monthly instalments
● Payment option (d): GBP £725 x 2 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (e): GBP £1377.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.