Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 45 credits and learners must complete atleast 1 unit from optional. This specification provides key information on the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social care including the rules of combination, the content of all the units and guidance on assessment.
This Health & Social Care qualification cover a broad range of Health & Social Care specializations and are developed to provide a foundation of skills and knowledge for those working in a variety of roles in Health & Social Care.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education or to take a Bachelors degree course in Health & Social Care. Learners could also progress directly to employment. It is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in a related area of study.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Health & Socialcare. This can be used towards the progress for a bachelors programme.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Managing Financial Resources in Health and Social Care
- The Role of Public Health in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.