Level 5 Certificate In Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 5 Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care is a 30 credit size qualification. Learners must complete one mandatory unit and then choose one further from optional unit to gain this certificate.
The core unit of this qualification is 'Facilitating Change in Health and Social Care' which looks into change management, recent changes and how change can be successfully implemented.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed to provide Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree OR diploma course in Health & Socialcare.
By completing this qualification, learners will gain skills that enable them to work alongside other health and social care professionals to achieve organisational objectives.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Facilitating change in Health and Social Care
- Managing Communication
- People Management
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)