The core unit of this qualification is 'Facilitating Change in Health and Social Care' which looks into change management, recent changes and how change can be successfully implemented.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed to provide Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree OR diploma course in Health & Socialcare.
By completing this qualification, learners will gain skills that enable them to work alongside other health and social care professionals to achieve organisational objectives.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Facilitating change in Health and Social Care
- Managing Communication
- People Management
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.