Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
This qualification at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
The Health and Social Care Management Diploma provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and its wide recognition by employers allows progression directly into employment.
Upon successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into Year 3 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
⇾ Partnership Working in Health and Social Care
⇾ Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals
⇾ Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being
⇾ Leading Teams in Health and Social Care
⇾ Providing Professional Supervision for Staff
⇾ Research in Health and Social Care
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 Months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 Months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by OTHM, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.