Course title : Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice | Credits : 120 | Course code : L5-DOHSP-EDUQUAL
This diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is a qualification aimed at individuals who intend to develop knowledge, understanding and competence of working as a health and safety practitioner. The qualification is generic, so it is suitable for individuals in a position of responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of a team or organisation in a variety of sectors.
Learners will cover the essentials of health and safety culture, policy, communications systems, individual and organisational competence, risk control, reactive and proactive monitoring systems, review systems, emergency response systems and procedures and improvements to influence health and safety practice.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
This Level 5 qualification is an excellent preparation for either entry to the workplace.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
In order to apply you should have either:
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Food and Beverage Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
- Events and Conference Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing People
- Current Issues in HRM
- Revenue Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Contemporary Issues
- Business Planning
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
Fee payment plans
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% Bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
9 months programme
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% Bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by EduQual - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK.
Please visit our business area websites for detailed product information.