Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 3rd year of a degree programme. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 60 credits and a further 3 to 4 from optional units to achieve 120 credits for this diploma.
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is designed to equip learners with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the Healthcare sector at a management level. It also allows learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Healthcare sector.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Who is this course for?
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are planning to, or already working in a healthcare management role. The course also provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications or who may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression. Students who successfully complete this Diploma can progress onto Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification leading to MBA Top-Up.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 9 months
In order to apply you should have either:
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above OR;
- One or two years’ study of business, management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or A level 5 qualification in business, management or related subjects for example Level 5 Diploma in Management or Other equivalent international qualifications
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Financial Decision Making for Managements
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Risk Management
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - Accelerated mode @ GBP £1250
- 9 months - Standard mode @ GBP £950
The programme offers following fee payment plans:
6 months programme
- Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment
- Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment
9 months programme
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to apply:
1. Fill application form on-line at https://www.healthcarecourses.org.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay application fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)